Diesel accepts the following payment methods for online orders:
Credit or debit cards.
Paypal and Paypal Express.
PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD
We accept payment by credit or debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
We guarantee that every transaction on our website is secure. Payment and delivery data are collected through the most technologically advanced codification systems (TLS) and our store uses a VeriSign secure server and an ATW certificate to ensure maximum protection.
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL
You can select PayPal as a payment method after entering your shipping and billing information.
After confirming your purchase, you will be taken to the PayPal login page where you can enter your account information and complete payment.
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create one quickly and safely by clicking REGISTER from the PayPal login page.
In case of Paypal Express purchases, you will have the chance to review all details before confirming and completing the order anyways.
In case you did not log in before paying with PayPal Express, you can review the order detail in the Order Status page that you can find in the Help Area, by using the email connected to your PayPal account and the order number.
PAYMENT WITH KLARNA
You can select Klarna as a payment method after entering your shipping and billing information. If available in your Country, Klarna will be shown at checkout:
KLARNA PAYMENT METHODS:
- “PAY LATER" WITH KLARNA: Once the order is sent, you have 30 days to pay Klarna and you will receive a reminder before the expiration of your payment.
- “SLICE IT” WITH KLARNA: Separate your purchase in 3 equal payment. The first payment will be collected from your card at the time of the order. The remaining two payments will be charged automatically after 30 and 60 days. Do not worry: you will receive a reminder when the payment must be completed and when it will be collected.
For both options, there are zero interests, commissions or costs for delayed payment – always. If you have problems to complete the order with Klarna, it may be due to:
- Klarna payments are subject to the user's financial circumstances. Klarna may have refused your payment request for "PAY LATER" or "SLICE IT". We advise you to choose another type or payment or to place an order for a lower amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases.
- You may have lost a mandatory field at the cashier, for example by entering your date of birth.
Note that Klarna is an independent payment company and Diesel has no influence on whether or not to accept payment with Klarna.
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may contact us to assist you.
We will respont to every message within 1 working day. Monday to Saturday, excluding national holidays.